How it works
- I have set up three simple Purchase Options so as to make it easy for you to pay and for me to manage
- I bake every other Saturday and, when I do, I will prepare bread per your order
- I will send out an email with type(s) of bread I am going to bake mid week, prior to baking
- I will send you a text letting you know when your bread is ready. It will be bagged and labeled for you on our front porch.
- The bread keeps well and can be freshened up by toasting. Additionally, if you freeze it within a day of baking, it will retain its crust crunch.
- To keep things simple, I am having folks pay for their bread three months at a time and do not accept cancellations or substitutions, but can manage around your schedule (e.g. if you will be out of town on a baking day and do not want bread then.)